[Pyunkang yul] Essence Toner
Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner is a viscous essence type toner that is deeply nourishing and revitalizes dry skin with its minimum essential ingredients. Only 7 healthy and necessary ingredients were added being inspired by Pyunkang Eastern Medicine Clinic, eliminating other ingredients with unproven chemicals effects that are used for artificial fragrance and colors in general cosmetics.
- Highly-enriched texture with essential ingredients.
- Infused with Milk Vetch Root extract that, compared to purified water, has smaller particles which leads to a more effective nourishing. Moreover, the isoflavonoids in the extract provide a powerful antioxidant properties that improve skin elasticity.
- The toner is a vegan product that strives for clean beauty.
- Recommended for dry and mixed skin, alleviating concerns such as fragile skin, roughened skin by dead skin cells or skin that lost its elasticity.
- Take an adequate amount of toner and gently pat the face until the toner is deeply absorbed into the skin. Use it 3 to 5 times repeatedly in case the skin is extremely dry. This allows for deep moisturization.
- Use tip. When you need a mask pack, soak 1/3 of Pyunkang Yul Cotton Pads with a small amount of toner and use it as moisturizing facial pack.
Astragalus membranaceus root extract, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, arginine.
Does not irritate my skin, feels soothing, but it also feels a little dry to me. However, it is one of the better products I've tried on my skin. It makes my skin supple and looks shiny actually because of it. I don't like the smell too much, though.
Many hydrating toners irritate my sensitive skin - I love that this one has a short list of ingredients. The consistency is between a toner and an essence, hence the name. I use it for seven skins and it adds lots of hydration. I was pleasantly surprised.
There is nothing special about this toner. It is a little thicker than a watery essence and does a good job of being a hydrating toner.
this is the first product I use on my skin after the showers. Sink into my skin fast and does not leave a sticky residue
Best hydrating toner that is also layerble. Love how my skin looks more bright and supple.