[Frudia] Green Grape Pore Peeling Pad
Green grape pore peeling pad is a pH-balanced product that maintains pH of skin between 5.5 and 6.0 and controls the broken balance. The peeling pad melts away impurities and dead skin cells that clogs pores to keep the skin texture smooth and soft.
#Multi exfoliation #Pore scaling
- Rich tannin is contained in green grape extracts to prevent the secretion of excessive sebum and to thoroughly tighten pores.
- Hypoallergenic with pH that is similar to the skin’s acidity balances to create healthy skin.
- The big size pad is also available for exfoliation of the back and the knee areas.
- Mild exfoliate sebum and blackhead that clog pores to smooth out bumpy skin.
- 170ml of sufficient volume.
- Eve-Vegan certificate, Cruelty-Free.
- Skin irritation Test completed.
- Soy Ink, Recyclable packaging.
- After cleansing use the embossed side of the pad to wipe off the enire face except for around eyes gently.
- Use the smooth side on the other side to arrange your skin once more along skin texture.
- Store it with the lid sealed so that the pad does not dry after using and finish with skincare product.
Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Propanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-51, Tannic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool