Sweep impurities away & Light up your skin! Gentle low pH peeling gel enriched with naturally derived ingredients to improve skin condition.
Size: 4.05 fl.oz / 120ml
- Low pH peeling gel suitable for daily use and sensitive skin: This gentle, mild, and fragrance-free peeling gel not only exfoliates to remove debris and dead skin cells to leave behind a smooth and refined complexion, but also protects and boosts your daily skin condition.
- Dissolve dead skin cells with PHA & Hydrate with Hyaluronic Acids: While PHA, the mildest exfoliating ingredient, dissolves dead skin cells and clears out congestion, natural cellulose works in harmony to eliminate impurities softened by PHA. At the same time, three kinds of hyaluronic acid and 2 kinds of naturally derived flower extracts draw in and hold moisture to hydrate and soothe, which leaves behind brighter, smoother skin with a dewy glow.
- Easy to use with effective results: Jump straight into your skincare after cleansing! Just apply and rub the peeling gel into your damp skin. Simple, easy and quick!
1. After cleansing, apply onto damp skin.
2. Gently massage the skin with fingertips, while avoiding the eye area.
3. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Cellulose, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Tromethamine, Niacinamide, Maltodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Papain, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract
We are Blooming KOCO, the best K-Beauty online shop that brings the hottest Korean makeup and skincare to you!
Monday - Friday : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
Closed on weekends and national holidays
Collaboration & Marketing Inquiries
Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more.