[BENTON] Snail Bee Ultimate Hydrogel Eye Patch (60ea)
Water-soluble hydrogel eye patch, derived from seaweeds, that contains Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate which is excellent for protecting skin and absorption, and essence from botanical ingredients nourish and firm skin.
- Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate: Helps skin recover, protects, nourishes, firms
- Tea Tree Leaf Water: Skin soothing, cooling, astringent, oil-water balance
- Gold, Diamond Powder, Pearl Powder, Charcoal Powder: Firms, purifies, revitalizes
- After cleansing, prepare skin with a skin toner.
- Use the spatula inside to take out the eye patches and apply to desired area. Remove after 10 ~ 20 minutes.(During hot summer, storing the product in a refrigerator is recommended.)
- Softly pat leftover essence onto skin until absorbed and continue with the next step.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Carrageenan, Saccharomyces/Snail Secretion Filtrate Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Glucose, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diamond Powder, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pearl Powder, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, p-Anisic acid, Beta-Glucan, Gold, Levulinic acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Phytoplacenta Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Dextrin, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Mica, Titanium dioxide, iron oxides, Panthenol, Arginine, Bee Venom (Apitoxin), Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil
I really like this product because it stays in place and is really soaked with liquid. Under eyes feel hydrated and firmed. My only concern is that after i remove it i do get a bit of redness around the corners of my eyes. However, i do have eczema around my eyes.