[Benton] Honest Eyelash Serum 10ml
Daily eyelash serum for healthier lashes! Strengthening, enhancing, and nourishing the lashes! The Benton Honest Line is a product line composed of products made with reliable and healthy ingredients. Simple but definite daily self-care! It helps you manage short and thin eyelashes intensively without worries about irritation on the eye.
- Growth phase of eyelashes intensive nourishing care: Important to nourish and maintain a healthy condition in a growth phase because eyelashes grow and fall out through the Growth phase - Transition phase - Resting phase.
- A handy lash bar to get my lashes elastic: Have fuller-looking lashes in a second! It makes your eyelashes healthier, giving a good first impression.
- Reliable nourishing care on the sensitive areas around the eyes: It helps make eyelashes healthier and more elastic, providing moisture and nourishing with ingredients such as 2 types of Peptide, 17 types of Amino Acid, and Sodium Hyaluronate.
- A meticulous and handy dual brush: Made up of soft ball-tip brushes to make sure to nourish your lashes hair and hair roots.
- pH balancing for healthier eyelashes: It helps maintain skin pH balance so that you can use it safely on the skin around your eyes.
- A clear, oil-free, and watery formulation so that it can be used even after eyelash extension.
- After cleansing, take a moderate amount of serum with the brush.
- Use the screw brush to sweep the eyelashes evenly.
- Use the ball-tip brush to tap lightly on the short eyelashes or hair roots.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic
Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine,
Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin,
Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol