Toners in Korean Skincare: How to Choose and Apply It Correctly!
👆Methods for Applying Toner:
1. Apply on Damp Skin: Forget about completely drying your face. Apply the toner with slightly damp skin for better absorption. 💦
2. Apply with Gentle Patting: Due to its watery texture, it's common to apply large amounts of toner directly to the skin. Instead, use a moderate amount and apply it with gentle patting motions on the skin. You can also use a cotton pad to apply the toner, which will provide a gentle exfoliation while saturating your skin with the benefits of the toner👏
3. Toner Pads: An effective option is to use toner pads. These cotton pads are soaked in active ingredients and adhere to your cheeks, chin, and nose. Wait a few minutes for the toner to be fully absorbed. It's the simplest way!
✌️Which Toner Is Right for Your Skin Type?
- Mature Skin: If you have mature skin, Jumiso's Hydrating Toner is an excellent choice. It contains small molecules of hyaluronic acid that are easily absorbed, providing deep hydration. 🌹
- Oily Skin: For oily skin, try Anua's "Heartleaf 77% Soothing Toner." This toner helps balance moisture in oily skin, removes dead cells, and helps combat blackheads. 🌿
- Dry Skin: If you have dry skin, RoundLab's toner is a highly hydrating option that also provides gentle exfoliation. It is enriched with moisturizing ingredients and hyaluronic acid for long-lasting hydration. 💧
- Combination Skin: If you have combination skin, consider using toner pads. You can use different types of pads on specific areas of your skin. For example, use "Torriden Balanceful Toner Pad" on the oily T-zone and "Dive-in Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Pad" from the same brand on the drier areas of your face for optimal hydration. 🤗👃
Toner is an essential step after facial cleansing. It serves the important purpose of hydrating the skin and preparing it for the absorption of other skincare products.
Do you have a favorite toner? Share your experience using it. 💬💖