[Tonymoly] The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Moisture Cream 60ml
Formulated with pure fermented green tea extract in lieu of distilled water, this antioxidant-rich cream is gel-based to provide intense hydration without being sticky or too heavy on the skin. The gel-based cream contains over 63% of fermented green tea extract and allows the skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract - Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to the skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. TONYMOLY Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil - Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rosewood Oil - Soothing and revitalizing.
- Apply as needed to face and neck.
- Can be used morning and night.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(63%), Cyclomethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
i LOVE this moisturizer. First ingredient isn't water, but the leaf extract! Very moisturizing, but does not make me oily, and layers really well over serums and under sunscreen. I always want to try other moisturizers, but come back to this one because it's so great. I do think it's a little light for cold, dry winters, and would either use a different moisturizer, or layer under something thicker/creamier.