[Tonymoly] The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence 55ml
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Essence contains the moisture of fermented green tea cultivated by sunlight, wind and nature throughout the four seasons. The highly concentrated moisture essence in formulated with over 80% Green Tea extract and helps quench skins thirst as it delivers moisture deep into the skin.
- Watery Essence contains over 80% of Green Tea Extract and delivers moisture deep into the skin.
- Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea.
- Lemon seed Oil filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rosewood Oil soothing and revitalizing.
- After cleansing and toning, dispense onto palm.
- Pat the essence into skin with your palms and finger tips.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Cyclomethicone,Methylpropanediol,PPG-14 Butyl Ether,Alcohol,Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil,Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,1,2-Hexanediol,Tromethamine,Disodium EDTA
Watery essence makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth. I use it before lotion and it absorbs nicely, not sticky.