[Tonymoly] Haeyo Mayo Hair Nutrition Pack 250ml
Fortified with nutrition enriched oils, our mayo mask gives moisture and shine to dry, damaged hair. And not to worry this mask will leave your hair smelling like a sweet blend of vanilla and macadamia nuts!
- Formulated with Shea butter and other vitamin packed ingredients, this creamy hair mask supplies nutrition and hydration to dry hair defeating stubborn frizz and smoothing split ends.
- Shea Butter, Macadamia Seed Oil: Hydrates and moisturizes dry, brittle hair.
- Egg Yolk Extract: Nourishing and smoothing properties makes hair look shiny and healthy.
- After shampoo, gently squeeze water out of hair until damp.
- Apply hair mask onto areas that need extra conditioning.
- Gently massage mask into hair and wait 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and enjoy your new, shiny hair!
Water,Dimethicone,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,C13-16 Isoparaffin,Cyclopentasiloxane,Isopropyl Alcohol,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Buteth-3,Citric Acid,Butylene Glycol,Tributyl Citrate,Egg Yolk Extract,Vinegar,Ethylhexylglycerin,Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate,Disodium EDTA,Phenoxyethanol,Imidazolidinyl Urea,CI 19140,CI 15985,Fragrance
This hair mask only requires about 3 min of leave-in time to give smooth and shiny results. No shower cap or warm towel wrapped around the hair is needed. Easy to use like a regular everyday conditioner. Doesn’t smell that great when it first comes out of the bottle, but the scent left over after rinsing smells wonderfully sweet. The texture and consistency makes it easy to warm between your palms and apply evenly without it spilling out of your hands. That wasn’t the case when I used the Shiseido’s Fino hair mask and Tsubaki hair mask. But the Tonymoly here was easier to apply.
This produce leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy for days!!