[THE FACE SHOP] Dr.Belmeur UV Derma Mineral Sun Stick SPF50+ PA+++ 20g
Recommended to someone who's looking for sunscreen with 100% of mineral filter and which you can use everyday. A stick type sunscreen with a mineral filter that protects the skin from harmful sun rays without irritating skin.
- Low-irritant, stick-type sun care that physically reflects sunlight to protect the skin from the damage of the sun rays.
- Formulated with UV Derma Damage Care System which protects and nourish the skin at the same time.
- Zinc Oxide: Ability to reflect the sun by scattering away UVA/UVB rays. Helps to reduce the appearance of severity, acne blemishes, and breakout.
- Calamine: A gentle antiseptic that helps to relives redness, stinging, and irritation of the skin.
- Vitamin E Derivatives: An antioxidant that helps to fight free radical damage and promote skin healing. Creates a protective barrier on the skin to prevent any moisture loss.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Free of Paraben, tar color, Phenoxyethanol, mineral oil, Talc and 26 types of scent that may cause allergy.
- Apply as the last skincare step before exposure to the sunlight.
- Reapply if necessary.
Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Zinc Oxide(14.55%), Titanium Dioxide(11.2%), Ceresin, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Wax, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Alumina, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite , Tocopheryl Acetate, Calamine, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Flavor
If you're looking for a mineral sunscreen vs a chemical one, look no further.
This sunscreen stick has both Zinc and Titanium Dioxide, and it's proven that when used *together* they work better to block out the sun's harmful rays.
I use this on my face and neck everyday, sunscreen is a must for a wrinkle-free skin. :)