The black sugar used in Skinfood's Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off is organically produced without the use of pesticides or other harmful chemicals. It is unrefined and enriched with minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. It is also rich in vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid. Acacia honey provides superior antibacterial properties and attracts moisture from the air. Manuka honey has a rich brown color and distinct aroma. It provides antibacterial properties and antioxidants that protect the cells from damage from free radicals.
- A mask wash off featuring organic black sugar granules for exfoliation, and rich honey that softens skin for a clean, smooth complexion.
- Honey and Black Sugar are combined for moisturization and exfoliation benefits!
- an exfoliating and moisturizing cleansing line with organic black sugar that is enriched with vitamins and minerals to hydrate and nourish skin.
- Sensitive Skin: Hypoallergenic formula designed for delicate facial skin.
- After cleansing, massage gently into damp skin, or mix with water/cosmetic water and apply.
- Avoid skin around the eyes and lips. After 10-15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caramel, Lanolin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance