***[sioris] My Soft Grain Scrub 45g
Expiration Date: 12-22-2021
MY SOFT GRAIN scrub is an exfoliator that clears of skin's debris and dirt while still moisturizing and prevent irritation. An exfoliator with a lower pH balance with gentle and mild formula. It works well with all skin types, including dry and easily-irritated skin. The face scrub only natural ingredients, including oats, which makeup 86% of the its formula. It also includes other powerful, organic ingredients such as brown rice.
- Oats, eco-friendly organic grain, very gently exfoliates the skin while providing nourishment, hydration, and pore-care.
- A completely natural exfoliator made with 86% oats, 10% brown rice, and 2% fish mint, leaving skin visibly cleaner. silky-smooth and glowing.
- Formulated to with low-pH ingredients which helps control excess sebum and enlarged pores.
- The ingredients formulated with EWG-verified ingredients only; this product is ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Has a pH level of 5.16, a low acid scrub that causes minimum irritation when applied to skin.
- Mix the milk cleanser and scrub after cleansing.
- Gently massage onto damp skin, avoiding the eye and mouth areas and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.(*The scrub can be mixed with any cleanser.)
*Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (86%), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Houttuynia Cordata Powder, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol *ORGANIC FARMING
I love that I can mix this in with any of my cleansers or just create a paste with water to wear as a mask. It smells like oatmeal and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The texture isn't rough so I think this is something you can use multiple times a week without over-exfoliating. It's a nice size bottle so it'll last a long time. Glad I picked it up.