[Pyunkang yul] Moisture Ampoule 100ml
Pyunkang Yul Moisture Ampoule forms strong moisture barriers which inhibit moisture from being lost.
- Highly-enriched texture with essential ingredients.
- Infused with Barberry root extract, instead of purified water, that alleviates the skin and keeps it moisturized for a long time, even in dry environments.
- It perfectly adheres to the skin and maintains the skin’s balance.
- The ampoule is a vegan product that strives for clean.
- Provides remarkable Soothing & Moisturizing properties, recovers skin balance, revitalizes, reduces acne and leaves the skin soothed, incredibly even in tone and soft
- Recommended for dry and combination skin, alleviating concerns such as fragile skin, roughened skin by dead skin cells or skin that lost its elasticity.
- Pour an adequate amount of Moisture Ampoule and gently spread it evenly onto the skin every day.
- With optimum adherence, instead of using big amounts one time, the ampoule is more effective in smaller quantities, used 2-3 times.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Polyquaternium-67, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Phaseolus Angularis Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Diatomaceous Earth, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
love it as the last step of my routine.
This was a bit stickier and thicker than I expected but wow the moisture! It made a difference even after the first couple of times of using it. I have sensitive/dry skin so I was glad to see there are no harsh perfumes added. My skin soaked it up!