[Pyunkang yul] ATO Moisturizing Soothing Gel Lotion 150ml
Pyunkang Yul ATO Moisturizing Soothing Gel Lotion focuses more on the delicate baby skin, as it requires special care. It contains natural moisturizing factor that provides the necessary moisture the skin needs and at the same time it soothes irritated and heated skin.
- Gently Soothes Irritated Baby Skin: The strong vitality of Honeysuckle rapidly soothes baby's irritated and sensitive skin and effectively deactivates external harmful substances, alleviating itchiness because of dryness and leaving the skin calm and protected.
- Deep Moisturizing with Natural Ingredients: Hyaluronic Acids contained in the cream attract moisture up to 1000 times its weight, provide a deep hydrating feeling. Green Tea extract which has abundant moisture, vitamin C and Tocopherols gives vigorous vitality to the skin, leaving it healthy and glow.
- Highly Moisturizing Gel Texture Without Being Greasy: The gel lotion has a refreshing water-gel texture that contains natural moisturizing factors, making the skin looking dewy and supple all day long. It is gently absorbed without any stickiness, soothing the irritated and dry skin types.
- Safe and Healthy Ingredients: The cream is dermatologically tested and verifies as a zero-irritation product. In addition, all ingredients in the product are mild and healthy and in EWG safety grade. Can be used comfortably for all skin types.
- Recommended for skin in need of soothing and moisture.
- After bathing, lightly wipe off the moisture, then apply an appropriate amount onto the face and body, massaging the skin.
- Use tip. It can be used for baby massage in summer for a cool refreshing feeling.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Artemisia Annua Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ceramide NP, Acetic Acid, Ammonium Acryloyldi methyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexylglycerin