[Petitfee] Agave Cooling Hydrogel Eye Mask (60ea)
- Infused with the Blue Complex and the Seaweed Complex including agave, blueberry, eggplant, caffeine, spirulina, and serval kinds of seaweed to boost the moisture level of skin for a healthy-looking complexion.
- Features the hydrogel eye patch to calm and soothe fatigued skin.
- Prep your skin with toner and lotion after cleansing.
- Use the enclosed spatula to gently lift and separate a delicate gel patch.
- Apply onto the under-eye area, and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Discard the patches after use, and gently pat remaining essence into skin.
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), CI 77491, CI 77007, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Agave Americana Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Caffeine, Sapphire Powder, Fragrance
Love this product, very cooling and definitely energizes the under eye. My only issue is that it has a very strong fragrance, wish it was less fragranced or no fragrance at all. Otherwise, great product!