[Neogen] Real Fresh Cleansing Stick Green Tea 80g
Real Green Tea Leaf Daily Simple Cleansing! One Step Cleansing Stick. Multi-Purpose Clever Cleansing Stick that Provides Gentle Exfoliation with Real Green Tea Leaves While Also Effectively Removing and Cleansing Dirt and Makeup to Leave the Skin Moisturized Through a Formula Containing Nourishing and Hydrating Coconut Oils, Green Tea Seed Oils, Camellia Oils, and Olive Oils.
- Cleansing: Skin friendly cleanser that removes make-up off as well as dirt from the pore.
- Clean Skin: Real green tea leaves softly applies to the skin helping to exfoliate the dead skin cell.
- Exfoliation: Real green tea leaf softly applies to the skin and removes the dead skin cell without stimulation.
- Relaxing Hydration: Nature derived oil ingredient including green tea leaf oil moisturizes the skin after facial cleansing.
- After opening the cap, twist the bottom of the container to the right until the cleansing stick comes up and is clearly visible.
- On wet skin, apply the cleansing stick directly on the skin using soft circular motions to help massage the skin as it dissolved.
- Use lukewarm water to rinse all the remaining product until completely washed off.
Glycerin, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lauryl Betaine, Betaine,Camellia Sinensis Leaf(0.3%), Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil(0.1%), Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, OleaEuropaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Ocimum Basilicum(Basil) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance
Many moons ago I decided to adopt a new, more “age appropriate” skincare routine as mine was soap and water and perhaps a little of whatever moisturizer happened to be on the clearance rack at - get this - the GROCERY STORE! before bed. I was 45. It was the holiday season and I figured I’d pick up a few grown up products on sale in case I couldn’t be bothered. I found this NeoGen green tea cleansing stick for about $10 on eBay (I think). After I used it a few times, I was simply gobsmacked by how something so convenient could also be such an amazing smelling, feeling, performing product. I was hooked! I ended up trolling around the Googleverse and found it on sale for less than $4! I bought 10 and stored them in the freezer to preserve them so they wouldn’t spoil. That was several years ago and, although I gave away 2 as gifts, I still just cracked open the last one last week, despite religiously using the cleansing stick both morning and night! I can’t live without this - which is fine because it’s never wet or messy, so it’s a cinch to just pop in a carryon and, because it’s a solid, I don’t need to worry about a travel sized container. I’ve seen it sold for as much as $23, so $8 is still a pretty good deal. I can’t recommend it highly enough. And while I’ve curated quite the adult skincare regimen over the years, the NeoGen green tea cleansing stick will always be near and dear to my heart! ❤️