[Neogen] DERMALOGY Real Cica Micellar Cleansing Foam
Like a magic, it draws out all impurities, leaving the skin hydrated and healthy. This innovative foaming cleanser with micellar technology perfectly removes away all skin impurities and makeup. Enriched skin soothing ingredients, Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside, combined with formula with a moderate pH (5.5-6.5), help mildly finish to a dewy and smooth skin.
- The innovative PHA formula helps very gently exfoliate even sensitive and irritated skin, while boosting skin hydration for a long-lasting dewy skin.
- This mildly acidic cleanser helps balance your skin pH, while maintaining moisture level and skin balance.
- Like a magnet, micellar technology captures and draws out all impurities, sebum, and dirt, leaving skin hydrating clear and soft.
- Apply an appropriate amount onto your hand and add a little bit of water to make a lather.
- Massage foam onto your entire face in a circular motion. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Water, Glycerin, Potassium cocoyl glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Lauric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) FruitOil, Gluconolactone, Lactobionic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Ceramide NP(Ceramide 3), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol
Gentle and effective cleanser but it doesn't foam very well, although I know foam isn't an indicator of how effective something is. I end up using a dime size amount of this stuff and went through this faster than I would have thought for 200ml. Smell is alright but I probably wouldn't purchase again.