[Nature Republic] Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Essence 80ml
Nature Republic Argan Essential Deep Care Hair Essence with Rosehip and Evening Primrose Oil is a leave-in oil-based essence that nourishes and moisturizes damaged hair. Made with concentrated Argan Oil extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E for softer, silkier and shinier hair. Argan Oil, Rosehip Oil, and Primrose Oil all help treat split ends and frizzy hair.
- Size up!
- 100% Argan Oil-based Essence with Rosehip Oil and Primrose Oil for Healthier, Shinier, Silkier Hair.
- Rich in Fatty Acids and Vitamin-E for Improving Dry and Damaged Hair, Split Ends, or Frizzy Hair.
- Stimulates, Soothes, and Heals The Scalp and Hair Follicles.
- This is an ideal step to add to your daily routine after blow-drying.
- Rub a few drops of argan oil over your palms and then comb your fingers through your hair to apply.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Peg-10, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trisiloxane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silk Powder, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Parfum.
It works! Light, doesn't make hair sticky or oily; also smells nice! I was using Oshima Tsubaki Camellia Hair Care Oil the past year to combat damaged hair from messy buns, but that didn't seem to do anything but make my hair oily no matter how little the amount. After a couple weeks of using this, my hair started feeling healthy and shiny again.
This serum/essence gives a good amount of shine and hydration to damaged hair while being lightweight in texture and consistency and not making hair oily, sticky, or “weighed down.”