[Mizon] AHA 8% Peeling Serum 40ml
Daily peeling essence with 8% AHA that gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Daily peeling serum that takes care of dead skin cells that cause skin trouble. The ingredients in 8% AHA effectively eliminate the dead skin cells on damaged skin.
- Daily peeling serum with Glycolic Acid AHA.
- Smoothly exfoliates skin leaving it smooth and healthy.
- Revitalizes and firms the skin, naturally and gently lifting away dried up and dead skin cells.
- Safe to use every day: mild formulation, dermatologically tested.
- Moisturizing and skin protection with soothing and nourishing ingredients.
- Release an appropriate amount after toner and gently apply over face, avoiding the eye area, once a day.
- It is good to use the back of the cotton pad you used for the toner to gently wipe off your skin with it.
Water,Glycolic Acid,Butylene Glycol,Methylpropanediol,Potassium Hydroxide,Sodium Lactate,Hydroxyethylcellulose,1,2-Hexanediol,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Propanediol,Panthenol,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil,Centella Asiatica Extract,HouttuyniaCordata Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin,Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Fragrance,Disodium EDTA,Allantoin,SodiumHyaluronate,Alcohol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Gentiana Lutea Root Extract,Achillea Millefolium Extract,Artemisia AbsinthiumExtract,Arnica Montana Flower Extract,Propylene Glycol,Potassium Sorbate.
I bought this because I'm familiar with the brand and AHA products. It was hella cheap, so I thought, “why not?” So far, I’m fond of the tightness I feel after application. I also like that it is light and a little goes a long way.
It truly works. I put this on at night/day and would see results in about 12 hours.