[Missha] Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence RX 150ml
The new and improved Time Revolution the First Treatment RX features a brand new fermentation method called double-fermentation which is done one in warm temperatures and once in cool temperatures to create a more powerful and active extract that is more efficiently delivered to the skin.
- Improves your skin tone, texture, and hydration level giving clarity and transparency to the skin.
- Helps your skin experience faster skin changes due to the yeast fermentation.
- Missha’s cold-on-double fermentation and special delivery techniques are combined to help it absorb more closely, so that its efficacy can be delivered to the skin.
- Enriched with high quality enzyme fermentation from double fermentation of cool and warm temperature.
- After cleansing and toning, pour essence into hands and pat onto face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with serum and moisturizer.
Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Water, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Propanediol Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polyquaternium-51, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Vinegar, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Pearl Powder, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Been using this for a while. Like the way it feels. Great dupe to SK-II
I love this even better than the SK-II. The price is better and it nourishes and hydrates my skin. I hope Missha never ever stop making This product.
This is my second purchase because I can't find a better deal on this essence elsewhere!
I love this essence. A little goes a long way. There is no tacky film leftover and my face is super plumped. Totally recommend this product for anyone who needs some brightening hydration. Great for dehydrated skin.
I use this daily. I used to use sk-ii but of course, it's pretty expensive to refill. I usually wait until when there's a deal on this product and I nab it. I enjoy it since I wake up with nice skin when used in conjunction with my skincare.