[Missha] Calendula pH 5.5 Soothing Lotion 145ml
A lightweight lotion made with 93% Calendula essence and soothing complex to calm the skin and reduce redness. Free from sulfates, mineral oils, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, polyacrylamide, and parabens.
- Mild lotion that packed with 93% hydrating essence made of calendula petals harvested from New Zealand.
- Contains the Soothing Complex and other hydrating agents to soothe and reduce redness.
- Skin irritation test completed, free from 11 kinds of harmful chemicals.
- Safe for sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Recommended for: all skin types.
- After applying a toner or mist, take an appropriate amount of lotion and apply all over skin, tapping lightly after application to promote better absorption.
Calendula Flower Extract: Flowers sourced from the pure environment of New Zealand
Soothing Complex: Bamboo extract, green tea, and cucumber extract
Water, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, C14-22 Alcohols, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Vinyl Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Disodium EDTA, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Glucose, Dextrin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water