A new concept cleansing cleansing your skin by detoxifying your skin! It is an amazing cleanser to find the skin of the original. We cut the poison of skin with the bubble of abundant shampoo by changing carefully selected domestic natural wheat.
Every corner of pore, peeling, detoxification at once. Experience a surprisingly changing skin with gentle cleansing.
- Enriched with 15 different vegetable extracts, this clear provides exceptional nourishment deep within the skin to keep it clean and clear.
- This mild cleanser gently yet effectively removes all traces of makeup and impurities.
- This high-concentrated bubble clear not only removes make-up but also the fine particles and various minor substances to give a glowing skin.
- Begin with dry hands and a dry face.
- Spread a small amount of the product over your face when dry, avoiding the eye area. Spread the product thinly and evenly, like when applying a facial mask.
- Leave the bubble pack on for 3-5 minutes after the foam has appeared.
- Then gently rub your face using small, circular motions and a small amount of water to remove impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Water, sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate, glycerin, butylene glycol, methyl perfluorobutyl ether, methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, acrylates copolymer, lauryl betaine, triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract(10,000 ppm), sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, tetradecene, hexadecene, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, illicium verum (anise) fruit extract, gardenia florida fruit extract, inonotus obliquus (mushroom) extract, punica granatum fruit extract, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, morus alba fruit extract, ginkgo biloba nut extract, asiaticoside, madecassic acid, asiatic acid, ci 19140, centella asiatica extract, ci 42090, salix alba (willow) bark extract, origanum vulgare leaf extract, chamaecyparis obtusa leaf extract, lactobacillus/soybean ferment extract, cinnamomum cassia bark extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, portulaca oleracea extract, acetyl hexapeptide-8, copper tripeptide-1, oligopeptide-29, oligopeptide-32, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4.