[Innisfree] Bija Trouble Skin 200ml
- Excellent skin improvement: The formula contains Jeju bija oil, which features an exceptional skin improvement effect.
- Refreshing wipe-off toner suitable for acne prone skin: Noncomedogenic tested to be used safely on skin troubles.
- Contains naturally-derived salicylic acid: Natural salicylic acid gently removes dead skin cells and impurities, which are the main causes of skin troubles, from in and outside the pores.
- Lightweight water texture to instantly hydrate skin.
The Story of Cica
Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica, is an Asian herb which is believed by many cultures to possess medicinal properties. You’ll often see Cica referred to as Tiger Grass -- and that’s because legend has it that after battle, tigers would roll in this plant to soothe their wounds.
In Korea, Cica has been used for centuries to help treat scars and heal injured skin. Even today, many parents reach for ointments containing Centella Asiatica when their child has a scrape.
- After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount onto cotton pad and sweep over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Madecassoside, Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Tocopherol