[Huxley] Hand Cream; Blue Medina Tangerine 30ml
A perfumed hand cream inspired by the images of tangerine trees alongside the blue stucco walls in Moroccan Medina.
- Formulated with prickly pear seed oil and plant-based butters, it deeply moisturizes skin and refines rough, uneven skin texture.
- Formulated with an olive-derived emulsifier instead of synthetic emulsifier, it is gentle and suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- A rich melting texture gently glides on the skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin without greasy or sticky residue behind.
- Top Note: The scent conjures up a crisp and fresh image of the Medina where bright blue gue of the walls oozes to the floor. (Juicy tangerine, Energizing, Grapefruit, Bergamot)
- Middle Note: The aroma of lush greens and branches and hints of citrusy tangerine peels follow. (Cardamom, Pink pepper, Geranium, Airy jasmine)
- Base Note: Woody amber scent wafts through the citrus notes, evoking a vigorous and leisurely sensation. (Rich honey wood, mossy earthy nuances, Ambery)
- Apply a small amount onto hands and massage gently until absorbed. Apply as often as needed. Hypoallergenic.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil