[Huxley] Hand Cream; Berber Portrait 30ml
A perfumed hand cream inspired by the free-spirited Berbers of Morocco who hold a strong bond with the desert.
- Formulated with prickly pear seed oil and plant-based butters, it deeply moisturizes skin and refines rough, uneven skin texture.
- Formulated with an olive-derived emulsifier instead of synthetic emulsifier, it is gentle and suitable for dry and sensitive skin.
- A rich melting texture gently glides on the skin. It quickly absorbs into the skin without greasy or sticky residue behind.
- Top Note: The ancient oriental aroma is redolent of the Berbers who have survived in the parched desert like a gemstone. (Precious gemstones)
- Middle Note: The journey of the Berbers traveling across the desert, drifting shadows on the surface, pierces through the pure and warm woody amber notes. (Rose, Patchouli, Cedarwood)
- Base Note: Sweet vanilla balsam channels the tales and lyrics of the Berbers passing on the splendor of deserts. (Ambery, Musky, Balsamic)
- Apply a small amount onto hands and massage gently until absorbed. Apply as often as needed. Hypoallergenic.
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Fragrance, Cetearyl Olivat, Sorbitan Olivate, Simethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil