[Etude House] Wonder Pore Freshner
- 'First Toner' after cleansing: This is the first step of refreshing skin care that cleans away waste products and pore problems that can remain after washing your face. It is a Water Type Tone that keeps your skin smooth
- 'Refreshing Toner' for Pore Impurities and Concerns: Wipes away excess sebum and old dead skin cells to help keep pores fresh and tight
- 'Clean Toner' For Wiping Away Fine Dust: It provides solution by taking care of external causes of pore concerns. This toner improves sebum balance care, protects the skin from fine dust, enhances pore care from impurities and give you a smooth texture skin with smooth pore, it also has cooling and hydrating effect
- Dermatologically Tested: Dermatological Test Completed. FRAGRANCE-FREE (there may be an original scent from the ingredients) & LOW pH LEVEL for a healthy level skin & 9 INGREDIENTS CALLOUTS: Animal raw material, mineral raw material, fragrance, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, silicone oil, synthetic pigment, PEG surfactant
- Upgraded peppermint vinegar with added components that help with pore care. Peppermint Vinegar has stronger balancing function for skins with pores + Ginko Leaf Extract protects the skin from fine dust + Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract helps to sebum balance care
- After washing your face, put an appropriate amount on the cotton pad and wet it enough and gently wipe it off the skin.
Water /Aqua / Eau, Propanediol, Methyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Menthoxypropanediol, Vinegar / Acetum / Vinaigre, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glucose, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
This toner is good to use to “sweep out” any guck you may have missed during your cleansing step. It also works well at mattifying oily skin throughout a hot day. It’s more for sebum/oil control, so it’s mainly a skincare product. As far as minimizing the appearance of pores go, it doesn’t do much cosmetically and you’d probably need a pore-targeting primer beneath your makeup if that’s the case. But it does perform its skincare functions though. 4/5 stars.