[Etude House] SoonJung Mild Defence Sun Cream 50ml
Inorganic UV protection sun cream with low-irritant formula takes care of stress due to fine dust and hot feel from UV rays. A hyporallergenic mineral sunscreen that relieves skin from external stress and UV rays.
- Contains panthenol and madecassoside that soothe irritated skin from external stress.
- It helps with preventing fine dust from sticking to skin and Cooling Relief ingredient soothes irritated skin from stress and UV rays.
- It's a mineral sunscreen that physically reflects UV rays on the skin's surface.
- Chemicals with an alkaline pH are detrimental to skin's protective barrier, making it more prone to dryness and other various external factors.
- Non-sticky, soft and creamy texture makes the skin look moisturized and bright after absorbing the product.
- In the last step of your skincare routine, evenly apply to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Dot around a small amount on your face.
- Gently pat on. Platting helps more than just rubbing for better UV protection.
- Apply any remaining product to areas such as your forehead, cheekbones, bridge of the nose, chin and neck for more effective UV protection.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Zinc Oxide (Nano), Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Butylene Glycol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Trisiloxane, Panthenol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Alumina, C12-15 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Madecassoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract