[Etude House] SoonJung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream 60ml
Moisturizing cream to strengthen skin's resistance with protein barrier. SoonJung formula helps women and men’s skin to maintain the correct, low pH level. Chemicals with an alkaline pH are detrimental to skin’s protective barrier, making it more prone to dryness and other various external factors. Low pH products calm down, rejuvenate (anti-aging effect) and take care of your sensitive skin.
- Soothing ingredient Panthenososide: Contains panthenol and madecassoside that sooth irritated skin from external stress.
- Oil and water balance care: Oil and water balance care with shea butter subtance and oil complex leaves your skin hydrated and supple.
- Non-irritating, low pH level: Formulated at an ideal pH level of 5.5 that is similar to skin natural pH, helps the skin become healthier.
- A soft cream formula with oil and water balance.
- On your last step of skin care, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out.
Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
I use this cream as the last step, mostly at night or in the fall/winter. It seals in all the products from my previous steps and leaves my face moisturized. Dryness is your skin’s worse enemy.