[Etude House] Drawing Eye Brow
Brow Pencil that looks natural even if applied several times!
- Precise Hair - Like Strokes to achieve the most natural looking eyebrows
- Precise Application: Designed with a triangle shape, the angle allows you to create sharp, hair-like strokes
- Smooth Application: Vitamin E is contained to deliver moisturization and smooth application for you to create your desired eyebrow shape
- Natural Color Pay Off: Its high temperature resistant capability features consistent application that will always have your eyebrows looking natural
- Ultimate Natural Eyebrows: With the right amount of pigment and base, it applies with a light color payoff so that you can apply several times to achieve natural looking eyebrows
- Use the angle of the tip, fill in the brows with hair like strokes to create the bros shape you want.
- Using the brush end, brush out for a natural look.
- Thickly: Apply the wide side of the tip from the front of the eyebrows until the end of the wide part and gently draw the peak point.
- Thinly: Use the thin side of the pencil tip to draw your eyebrows from the peak point to the tail.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Mica, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides, Iron Oxides
This looks so natural, lasts all day and matches my eyebrow hair perfectly. I use brown
fast delivery and nice items...i love it
the tip broke off on first use. the pencil side is unstable and moves as you use it