[Etude House] Dear Darling Water Tint
A Moist-Fruity Water Tint with the feeling of refreshing fruits bursting
TIP: Lightly dab onto center of lip for gradation
- Vibrant up: The bright colors of cherry, strawberries and oranges bring vivid and beautiful colors as if they were with a fruity aide.
- Moisturizing up: Contains pomegranate extract and grapefruit extract, rich in vitamins and moisturizing ingredients, giving moisturizing feeling.
- Strong sustained up: Water type quickly absorbed into the lips, lasts a long time without stickiness.
- Apply a moderate amount onto tip of applicator.
- Apply product onto the upper inner lips and spread it evenly to create a gradation. Repeat for the bottom inner lips.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Trehalose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Punica Granatum Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Red 33 (Ci 17200), Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Sapindus Trifoliatus Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
I like that it’s not too opaque of a stain and just enough of your natural lip color shines through so it’ll look different on every person. Definitely recommend.
This tint is so darling and comfortable and I’m in love with the sheer color it gives all day. You can wear lip bam of gloss over top and the color is not disturbed. It’s my new fave.