[Elizavecca] Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml
A rich, deep repairing treatment mask for damaged, over-processed hair of all textures. Including Ceramide 3, collagen ingredients just five minutes with setting brimming with purity of your hair. Herbal extracts will help relieve stress and stimulate the scalp to help the elasticity and softness of the hair in the component containing protein of Hydrolyzed mill and silk amino acids
- Quick and convenient in-home care possible hair product.
- Prevention of damage and nutrient supply to hair damaged.
- Packed with Wheat, Corn, and Soy proteins, it fortifies rough, tangled, and processed hair.
- Collagen and Ceramide also pamper your scalp and and help repair broken strands, leaving hair silky and shiny.
- Use after shampoo on your wet hair.
- Apply the treatment onto your damp hair, especially damaged or rough areas needing special care.
- Relax for 5 minutes, then rinse out with lukewarm water.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Trideceth-12, Panthenol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Butylene Glycol, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Alisma Orientale Tuber Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Poria Cocos Sclerotium Extract, Ceramide NP, Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Brassica Oleracea apitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, llicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol