[Dr.Jart+] Shake & Shot Rubber Mask
A set of fun, DIY rubbery modeling masks that infuse skin with potent actives to smooth for a healthy, dewy-looking complexion. The innovative rubbery modeling mask penetrates skin texture more deeply than a sheet mask to deliver high-potency active ingredients. Each freshly-made mask penetrates skin surface to quickly and effectively deliver the benefits your skin needs most.
- Luminous: Brightens dull skin. The Brightening Mask ampoule contains Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and sea buckthorn fruit extract, rich in vitamins, to even out skin tone, brighten darkness and revitalize skin. Just shake it up and give skin a brightening shot.
- Soothing: Calms and repairs the complexion. The Soothing Mask ampoule contains Vitamin K3 (menadione) and a soothing botanical complex to calm irritated skin. Just shake it up and give sensitive skin a soothing shot.
- Hydro: Moisturizes and revitalizes the complexion. The Hydro Mask ampoule contains a cocktail of Vitamin B5 (panthenol) and Expert Moist Complex, rich in amino acids, to help strengthen skin??¢s moisture barrier. Just shake it up and give skin a hydrating shot.
- Firming: Improves skin elasticity and firmness. The Firming Mask ampoule contains Vitamin A (retinol) and OxyForce??Cellular Active to help boost collagen synthesis and enhance elasticity and firmness of sagging skin. Just shake it up and give skin a firming shot.
- pen and remove the spatula from the lid.
- Combine both STEP 01 Super Booster and STEP 02 Liquid Ampoule in the cup.
- Close the lid, cover the hole with your ﬁnger, and shake well until fully mixed.
- Using the spatula, apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes (avoiding the eyes and mouth).
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Starting from the edges, gently peel off the mask.
- Remove any excess with a damp cotton cloth or pad.
- Follow with your skincare routine.
This mask is such a fun mask and makes your face feel so smooth. High recommend
The mask is not drying but did not see any benefits.