[Dr.Jart+] Black Label Nourishing BB Beauty Balm SPF25 PA++ 40ml
Dr. Jart Black Label Nourishing Beauty Balm is a triple-action remedy that covers imperfections and uneven skin tone. If you are looking to calm blemish-prone or sensitive skin, this beauty balm does the job as well. With Dr. Jart, expect to freshen your skin with a silky, lotion-like formula that leaves a non-dulling matte finish.
- Universal Shade
- Botanical formula to purify and calm blemish prone or sensitive skin while also combating dark spots and pollutants for an enhanced radiance
- Anti-wrinkle and whitening
- Before applying Black Label Nourishing Beauty Balm, ensure that skin is well-cleansed and moisturised.
- Squeeze a small amount of balm onto your fingers.
- Apply to the face in a gentle patting motion until the balm is blended into the skin, to ensure even coverage.
- Wait a few seconds until the balm is fully absorbed. Add another thin layer if necessary.
- If you are using Black Label Nourishing Beauty Balm as a base, layer on with foundation using the same application method.
- For longer-lasting makeup, set the balm with powder.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Arbutin, Iron Oxides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Calcium Stearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Talc, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ozokerite, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Ubiquinone, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caviar Extract, Propylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Alcohol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Benzoate