Dr G Red Blemish Cool Soothing Mask is a thermo-stimulating soothing mask that cools sensitive skin. Absorbs and discharges skin heat with a water cooler in the red blish-cooling mask.
- Glycerin: Attracts moisture to skin, making it soft and supple.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Helps prevent wrinkles while moisturizing skin and soothing irritation.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Speeds skin healing and prevents future scarring and blemishes.
- Panthenol: A skin protectant that helps improve skin's elasticity.
- Ceramide NP: Improves the skin barrier function, which helps keep harmful environmental irritants out
- After washing your face, use toner to arrange the skin texture.
- Remove the mask, remove the support and place evenly on the face.
- After about 10 to 20 minutes, remove the mask and gently tap the essence remaining on the skin to absorb it.
- * Cool thermometer appears on the front of the pouch when refrigerated (~10°C). It is better to use when the cool thermometer point on the front of the pouch is blue to indicate the appropriate temperature for use.
Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fig Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Trehalose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin