[Dr.G] Brightening Peeling Gel 120ml
Have you tried scrubbing your skin to exfoliate? Although it is a really common method, it is actually very irritating for your skin😖 Unless you have very thick and strong skin, we would like to recommend chemical exfoliation. This Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel gets rid of the excess dead skin and helps brighten up your skin altogether. Don't worry, the thing that comes off is definitely not your dead skin🤩
A hypoallergenic peeling gel that exfoliates and brightens skin with natural cellulose.
- Smooth care of dead skin cell without irritation on skin : Natural cellulose, that contains rich moisture, smoothly applies and eliminate old dead skin cell.
- Skin brightening effect: Vitamin C, E gives brightening effect and black willow gives skin clearing effect which can give you clean and bright skin tone.
- Moisturized and transparent skin texture: Low stimulated natural peeling effect with soothing and moisturizing effect ingredients of honey, trehalose and hollyhock help skin became moisturized and trans parented.
- Directions After cleansing, apply a proper amount of peeling gel to damp face avoiding eye rims and mouth and gently roll with fingertips.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Recommend you to apply Brightening Peeling Gel once or twice a week.
However, you can control the frequency of application according to your skin type.
✔️Skin-Loving Ingredients: Vitamin C, E, Honey extract
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Trehalose, Butylene Glycol, Fornes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Honey Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Acrylates/Cl 0-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
I have been using a chemical peel off stuff for a while but wanted to try a traditional peeling gel like this one. I really like the smoothness of it. It smells nice and it does the job well. I'm going to purchase it again.