[COSRX] Low pH Centella Cleansing Powder (30ea*0.4g)
Good to share, Great to travel, Perfect for gym! A water-activated exfoliant of Centella that transforms to a creamy foam for smooth, polished skin.
- Daily cleanser made of two types of water-activated enzymes (Lipase & Protease).
- Formulated with minimum ingredients to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Low pH & Moisturizing: A low pH cleanser for healthier and more well-balanced skin.
- Travel-friendly capsules: packed in individual capsules.
- Use morning and night, after removing makeup. Begin with wet hands and face.
- Pour a pack of powder into hands and rub together with 3-4 drops of water to create a creamy foam.
- Gently massage onto face avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse with warm water.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Maltodextrin, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lipase, Protease
My face clears up after a few days of using this. I have extremely sensitive skin and finding a cleanser that doesn't dry my skin out or clog my pores is so hard. I've tried COSRX's low PH morning gel cleanser and also the Cica 7 cleanser, but this powder is the best. You get a ton of product in each of the little containers so one normally lasts me 2-3 washes.