[COSRX] Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule 40ml
A viscous moisturizing serum that leaves skin supple and moisturized to provide deep hydration for dry, dehydrated skin types.
- Charge moisture deep into the skin with three types of Hyaluronic Acid: High molecular weight hyaluronic acid creates an invisible protective barrier on the skin and prevents moisture loss. On the other hand, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid soaks into the skin, increasing the skin elasticity and making you feel plump from the inside.
- Supple skin all day long: Doesn't have a greasy finish and gives you visibly plumped healthy complexion all day long.
- Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol): Hydrating & Moisturizing & Recovering.
- Hyaluronic acid: Deeply moisturizes skin.
- Apply two or three drops onto the face before a moisturizer, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Arachidyl Alcohol, Propolis Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tromethamine, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycosphingolipids, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acidol
This product is too sticky for my liking. I gave it 3 stars because it has a really good ingredient list, including Panthenol, and DOES hydrate your skin. However, if you have a multi-step skincare routine, this product is extremely hard to work with and layer because it's so sticky. If that doesn't bother you, you might like this product, but I can't stand the sticky feeling on my skin. I'll keep using it because I don't want to have wasted my money... but I truly don't like it and think you can probably find another hyaluronic acid serum that has a better feel on the skin.