[COSRX] Acne Pimple Master Patch
COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a thin clear hydrocolloid patch that is effective in healing acne. It strongly sticks to the skin and absorbs gunk from whiteheads and popped zits, helping the acne flatten and reduce inflammation.
- Hydrocolloid protects wounds from dust and viruses in the air.
- Emergency & Versatile & Concentrated care with various sizes ??7mm, 10mm, 12mm.
- Convenient use.
- Low irritation.
- Clear ??It is fine to put on makeup when you go out.
- Cleanse the area around acne blemishes, pimple and completely dry the area.
- Select a patch of a bigger size of acne blemishes, pimple and attach the patch to the area.
- Do not change the patches until the size of the acne blemishes, pimple gets reduced, so that the patch can absorb the impurities sufficiently.
- *For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rashes appear. Keep out of reach of children.
Hikorez H-2100 (Petroleum Hydrocarbon Resin), Songnox 1010 (Tetrakismethane, Antioxidant), Quintone 100 Series-1 (Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer), Aquasorb A500 Cellulose Gum, Polyisobutylene, Mineral Oil (Liquid Paraffin), Polyurethane Film
I have used this product for a few years now, and I absolutely love it. It is my go to product for whenever I have a blemish, and it always does the job! Definitely recommend!
Thought I??d give these a go since I hate having pimples on my face for like a whole week, and they do the job decently. Right after you cleanse your face, slap a patch onto the pimple(the patches are mostly transparent until light hits your face at a certain angle). Make sure to apply them RIGHT after cleansing, not after your whole skincare routine. Leave it on for 12 or so hours for best results, then wash your face.
These are miracle acne patches! They calm down inflammation and are part of my nightime routine every night! My advice is to put them on dry skin then put your other products over it, it almost seals them on your skin. MUST BUY!
keeps me from touching my pimples and making them worse, and drains pimples quickly! usually gets rid of them in 2 or so days of switching the patch every 12 ish hours
drains the pimples out ok but theres so little of it and runs out so fast. also need to have already squeezed the pimple out a bit for it to really work