[CLIO] Waterproof Pen Liner Eye Liner
Clio Waterproof Pen Liner glides on with ease and dries quickly to create the perfect eye. The highly-pigmented formula offers rich and deep colors. No skipping, smudging or pulling.
- Long-Lasting Formula: Dries quickly and stays on throughout the day.
- Precision Felt-Tip Applicator: Spongy felt-tip applicator delivers sharp and smooth lines.
- Ink Tank Technology: Designed to deliver consistent lines without any skipping, smudging or pulling.
- Shake well before application. Line closely to lash line.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately.
Water, Iron Oxides(Ci 77491), Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides(Ci 77499), Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2(Ci 77266), Methylparaben, Alcohol, Propylparaben, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide
I have the black version in a different style (calligraphy tip) and really loved the formula so I bought the brown and cacoa brown and it's so good! Very easy to use and controlling your line is simple. This didn't smudge and lasted for a very long time.
I purchased this in brown - it's just okay.
Pros: precise application, does not bleed/smudge
Cons: The pigmentation is not even, more streaky and requires many layers for an even line. also takes FOREVER to dry
I would not repurchase, but it's an acceptable eyeliner if you're just starting out using liquid liner for practice since it's less pigmented & the long dry time buys you time to fix with a qtip.