Benton's Tea Tree Cleansing Water contains 70% Tea Tree Leaf Water and Tea Tree Leaf Oil made from tea tree produced in South Korea.
Designed to combine cleansing and tea tree treatment for acne-prone skin. If you have used tea tree oil for spot treatment or washed your face with tea tree oil-diluted water separately, don't do that anymore.
Slightly acidic cleanser that contains only the necessary ingredients, providing both soothing, cleansing power at once.
- Contains only 10 ingredients that reduce burden on skin.
- Tea Tree essential care to soothe troubled skin.
- Mild hypoallergenic slightly acidic cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Use this cleansing water as a makeup remover or a morning cleanser. Wet a cotton pad with the product and gently wipe the entire face.
- Place the wet cotton pad for a while on the parts that need thorough cleansing and then gently wipe. (Using an eye makeup remover is recommended to erase eye makeup. Containing a high content of tea tree, the product might irritate eyes when the product gets in. Please avoid contact with eyes.)
Tea Tree - Moisturizing, soothing, nourishing, and controlling oil-water balance and sebum
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Chloride