***[BENTON] Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream 50g
Expiration Date: 6-30-2021
Benton Shea Butter and Olive Hand Cream is a naturally derived product with a refreshing scent made up of Shea Butter, Olive Oil and Hyaluronic Acid. This hand cream helps keep hands fresh and moisturized without being sticky.
- Ecocert certified Shea Butter (10%) and Olive Oil (2%) prevents loss of moisture by forming a moisture barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol and other botanical ingredients hydrate, nourish and vitalize.
- Mild fresh scent from essential oils.
- Light hand cream without stickiness. Suitable for all seasons.
- Dermatologically tested and free of harmful ingredients.
- Apply a suitable amount to clean hands and spread evenly to absorb.
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (10%), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (2%), Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil