[Benton] PHA Peeling Toner 150ml
Benton PHA Peeling Toner contains PHA, a third generation peeling ingredient and Natural Moisturizing Factor. This toner helps to smooth and hydrate your skin promoting gentle exfoliation.
- Mild peeling with third-generation PHA.
- PHA is safe from photosensitivity compared to AHA and forms a moisture barrier.
- Efficiently exfoliates skin with minimum irritation.
- Leaves skin crystal clear and hydrated with a glow.
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract and Ceramide NP soothe & hydrate exfoliated skin.
- After cleansing, wet cotton pads with the product and wipe skin. (Recommended use: 2-3 times a week)
Aqua (Water), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid (3%), Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Propanediol, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Gluconate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate
my face has felt so soft after using it, i only use this once a week along with an exfoliating face wash 3 or 4 days apart from using the peeling toner, but i’ve noticed that this product definitely does most of the exfoliating and does it well!