[Benton] Mineral Sun Cream SPF50+/PA++++ 50ml
- A physical sunscreen features a SPF 50+/PA++++ that protects sensitive skin from UV rays with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
- 100% Non-Nano Mineral Sunscreen: Does nit irritate eyes or absorb within your skin
- Contains soothing ingredients such as Tea Tree Extract, Glycyrrhizic Acid and nourishing ingredients such as Tocopherol, Sunflower Seed Extract.
- The watery cream texture gently blends on the skin without greasiness or white cast.
- Apply a moderate amount evenly over the face and the areas exposed to the sunlight.
Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic AcidInositol, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pentylene Glycol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Panthenol, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Calamine, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Tocopherol
I liked this Sunscreen I bought it because my usual was sold out. It did not leave any of the usual white cast that other sunscreens leave. Loved it would recommend use. I have normal/ combo (oily t-zone area).