[Benton] Deep Green Tea Toner 150ml
Deep Green Tea Toner is a mild skin toner made up of 53% Green Tea ingredients from Boseong, the most famous Green Tea harvesting area of Korea. It helps to maintain oil-water balance for oily skin, combination skin, and skin with excess oil. It also has an excellent cooling effect.
- Green Tea Line for delicate skin that is oily and sensitive even to minimum irritations.
- Cooling / Soothing / Protecting / Hydrating / Sebum Control / Oil-Water Balance / Mildly Acidic / Dermatologically Tested.
- High content of Green Tea ingredients from Boseong, the home of Green Tea in Korea.
- Free of artificial fragrance, coloring, dimethiconesor other harmful ingredients.
- Apply a suitable amount to face and softly pat until fully absorbed.
Camellia sinensis leaf water, aqua (water), butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, glycerin, pentylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, centella asiatica extract, houttuynia cordata extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, camellia sinensis seed extract, camellia sinensis root extract, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, punica granatum fruit extract, betaine.
It does what it says in my opinion. It is not too hydrating but it really calms down the redness and irritation. I soak this on the cotton pads and then let them sit on my face and I see the result instantly. I mostly go for this after exfoliation or popping a pimple. I put this in the fridge for a cooling effect.
This toner is very light and refreshing. I would recommend using a bubble maker with it, I found it to be 10x more useful and efficient.