[BB LAB] Good Night Collagen 2g*30sticks
Do you still apply collagen on your skin? Try BB LAB Collagen! Super refreshing mix berry flavor! Support your skin from the inside out with the BB Lab Good Night Collagen! The combination of lactobacillus, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid supports healthy skin, hair, nails, and muscles. Whereas most marine collagen can taste fishy and are uncomfortable to digest, the BB Lab Good Night collagen has a pleasant berry flavor that can be enjoyed straight from the packaging without mixing.
- Why Dried yeast is contained? BB Lab collagen contains 0.001% of glutathione(GSH) known as material to help brightening skin tone. BB Lab put it in collagen products to add material related to skin care.
- Intake period? BB Lab collagen is food, so you should take in at least three months to experience effect.
- Intake amount? We recommend you to have a stick pack a day, but you can have two stick packs depending on individuals.
- Nutrione BB LAB Goodnight Collagen contains low molecular collagen fish collagen which promotes healthier skin, strong connective tissues, and sturdy bones. Dextrin which prevents dietary fiber deficiency, Vitamin C which manages high blood pressure, boosts the immune system, and prevents iron deficiency. Beet Root Powder which helps with treating liver ailments.
- Animal Collagen has a large molecular weight which doesn’t allow great absorption of collagen. On the other hand, Fish collagen is a lower-molecular collagen that allows the body to easily absorb the collagen it needs.
- BB LAB Goodnight Collagen comes with 30 small easy to carry packets that can fit in your pocket or bag easily. Each packet comes with 2g of high content collagen. Each packet is easily opened and easily pours out so you can mix with water.
- Take 1 stick per day with water.
- Cautions: (1) Check the expiration date before consumption. Follow the recommended serving size and directions. (2) Check the ingredient list for potential allergens. (3) If you are pregnant. Breastfeeding, or on any medications, consult a medical professional before use.