[Banila co] Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Nourishing 100ml
Clean it Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm + Nourishing is a hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from a sherbet-like balm texture into a smooth oil when applied to skin. Developed to remove even waterproof makeup and all of your skin??¢s impurities in just one step. Zero Balance Technology with Ginseng Berry & Royal Jelly deeply cleanses without stripping the skin, leaving it hydrated and moisturized.
- All-in-one Cleansing & First step skincare
- Draw out impurities from the pores perfectly
- Clean deeply without disturbing the skin's moisture balance
- Ginseng Berry & Royal Jelly: Additional moisturization with the highest oil concentration
- Use spatula included to scoop balm.
- Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue.
- Pat skin dry.
✔️Skin-Loving Ingredients: Ginseng Berry & Royal Jelly:
Additional moisturization with the highest oil concentration
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Tocopherol, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer
I recently started double cleansing and I really like this product. It feels luxurious, leaves my skin smooth, and gets all my makeup off. My only complaint is that the fragrance is too heavy for my liking, but functionally I still think it’s a great product.