[AMOS] The Green Tea Shampoo 500g
- SCALP’S MOISTURE RETENTION is improved by the green tea ingredients, perfect for normal/dry scalp. Brisk mint leaves a refreshing finish and silky healthy shine
- SILICONE-OIL-FREE SHAMPOO with nourishing effect for hair and scalp that has been weakened by stress and unhealthy environment, revitalizes and cleanses scalp
- ANTI HAIR LOSS HAIR CARE AND TREATMENT : The green tea from clean Jeju island fields’ contains amount of amino acids that are the building block of proteins and necessary for hair growth. Not only does it facilitate healthy hair growth, but they also help in stimulating new hair growth
- WHITE LEAF GREEN TEA (also known as white matcha), which features 3 times the amount of amino acid than normal varieties, that also helps you to provide hair with moisture and strength, as well as preventing baldness and hair-loss, boosting your confidence in style
- AMOS PROFESSIONAL, a company from Amorepacific Corp, is a salon hair care and styling brand, which was created by joint efforts of Korean hairdressers and researchers. The brand proposes a sincere hair solution with reliable ingredients and effective techniques, achieves beauty through professional touch based on customer empathy
- [MOIST] For normal/dry scalp: Improves the scalp’s moisture retention
[FRESH] For oily scalp: Cleanses excess sebum and waste matter
[MILD] For sensitive scalp: Feels mild and gentle with reduced scalp irritation
- Use once a day. Wet the hair and scalp with lukewarm water, dispense an adequate amount on the hand and apply evenly across hair and scalp. Rinse off thoroughly.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Vp/Va Copolymer, Arginine, Vp/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer, Citric Acid, Phyllostachys Bambusoides Juice, Fragrance / Parfum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tetrasodium Edta, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract
I tried the mild version of this shampoo. It cleans my hair very well and I feel that my hair is less oily than before.