Benton's Tea Tree Cleansing Water: Slightly acidic cleanser that contains only the necessary ingredients, providing both soothing, cleansing power at once.
- Contains only 10 ingredients that reduce burden on skin.
- Tea Tree essential care to soothe troubled skin.
- Mild hypoallergenic slightly acidic cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Use this cleansing water as a makeup remover or a morning cleanser. Wet a cotton pad with the product and gently wipe the entire face.
- Place the wet cotton pad for a while on the parts that need thorough cleansing and then gently wipe. (Using an eye makeup remover is recommended to erase eye makeup. Containing a high content of tea tree, the product might irritate eyes when the product gets in. Please avoid contact with eyes.)
Benton Tea Tree Mist :Tea Tree Mist that evenly soothes and moisturizes dehydrated and tired skin.
- Provides hydration and soothing at any time, anywhere with an easy-to-carry capacity.
- Evenly sprayed particles give areas of skin an excellent cooling and soothing.
- Provides skin moisture and nutrition without irritation.
- After cleansing, spray onto face. Softly pat until fully absorbed.
- Spray onto face whenever face feels dry.
Tea Tree - Moisturizing, soothing, nourishing, and controlling oil-water balance and sebum
Cleansing Water: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Chloride
Mist: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract