[벤 톤] 발 효 된 아이크림 30ml
Benton Fermentation Eye Cream is a premium eye cream containing Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, and Ceramides. This eye cream helps to achieve smooth and youthful eye areas.
- Fermented ingredients, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid contained.
- Nutrition and moisture supply / pore care / skin protection / helps in skin improvement.
- Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic (by MFDS standards).
Skin Barrier Improvement.
- Take a suitable amount and apply to eye areas. (Using the fourth (the weakest) finger, apply as gently lifting the eyes upwards.)
- You can apply the product on the areas with wrinkles: on the neck, the forehead, and around the mouth.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Betaine, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine,1,2-Hexanediol, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
it's lightweight but super moisturizing! sits nicely under makeup and keeps me from waking up with dark circles
Love how lightweight but moisturizing this formula is. It's a thick out of the tube, but easily melts into the skin when you gently rub it in. Not greasy or heavy. Too early to tell if it's doing anything magical but so far it hydrates my eyes well. In my pic of the swatch on my hand, it's the one that's thick and white (the essence is the benton fermentation).
only used it a few times so far but it does seem to moisturize eyes well so far. The package is surprisingly big and i can see it lasting me a while.