[Tonymoly] The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion 160ml
The Chok Chok Green Tea Watery Lotion contains the moisture of fermented green tea cultivated by sunlight, wind and nature throughout the four seasons. The highly concentrated lotion is formulated with over 85% green tea extract and helps quench skins thirst as it delivers moisture deep into the skin.
- The highly concentrated lotion is formulated with over 85% green tea extract and helps quench skins thirst.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. Tonymoly Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rosewood Oil Soothing and revitalizing.
- After cleansing and toning, dispense onto palm.
- Pat the lotion into skin with your palms and finger tips.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Cyclomethicone,Methylpropanediol,PPG-14 Butyl Ether,Alcohol,Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate,3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil,Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer,Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables,1,2-Hexanediol,Tromethamine,Disodium EDTA
As a 54 yr postmenopausal woman with normal to dry skin, I have to say this product is wonderful. I layer it over my serums and this gives me enough hydration. I hope this will continue to work once monsoon season is over and we go back to 5% humidity.
I love this watery lotion - the fact that it has over 80% fermented tea extract, together with the immediate freshness and hydration that it provides my skin, makes it a perfect addition to my daytime skincare routine. It immediately makes my skin feel plump and perks it up! The sale price makes it a steal - I bought two!!:)